How school-business partnering can make a difference for students
Businesses partnering purposefully with students and their schools should be a normal educational experience for each student, anywhere in Australia, and starting early at every stage of education.
Students today are living in a rapidly changing world. Each student needs to develop the knowledge, skills and capabilities, and the experiences and confidence to succeed in this complex environment.
Evidence has shown that school-business partnering does and can make a difference for students.
In national reviews, the Chief Scientist, schools and university experts have reinforced the value and need for school-business relationships. In practice, however, how to start, maintain and track the impact of such relationships can still be a challenge for both schools and businesses.
Purposeful Partnering offers a rich mix of guidance from different perspectives, with clear illustrations of practice and stories drawn from a multitude of sources.
This portal provides resources to help with your own partnering journey.
- • 5 ways to engage with students >
- • 7 partnering benefits >
- • Building partnering capability >
- • Designing positive, memorable interactions >
- • Growing and embedding a partnering culture >
- • Promoting students as partners in their learning >
- • 'The Partnering Wheel' for impact >
- • Ways schools can engage with business >
- Organisations who can help connect schools and businesses >
Who benefits from school-business partnering?
Why it’s important for schools and businesses to work together
Building a partnering culture
Meaningful ways to engage with students
4 ingredients for positive impact